Friday, February 09, 2007
Returned from KL several days back, was there with my sister, along with my cousin! Bought quite a lot of things but luckily the cost of the trip was paid by my parents! =D I wanna go FOS to get more tops! Pretty please?
Ate chilli crabs over there. Yum yum! Fat meaty crab! *Ahhh...~*
My cousin's boyfriend was there to chauffeur us for the first day cos we got into and accident. =( some stupid drunk driver banged into our car. Luckily our car still can move if not we’ll be stuck on the expressway as only the bonnet was 'injured'. But as we drove, got some plastic touching the tyre so got weird sound.
Well well, at least it's still a good trip cos got to spend time with my cousin whom we see quite rarely and also got to know my sister a lil better. It's fun to have 3 girls day out without any distractions.
I’m down with
sore throat and
cough!!! ARGH!! And CNY is coming!!!!!!!! I wanna eat the goodiess
...DIE... I haven't been practicing my keyboard. NO TIME!!! And I'm having my next lesson tmr!
Oh no...
cherished and loved 4:07 PM