Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Woohoo! I've a job!! Praise God!
Well, before this, I'm kinda bumped that I didn't get the espn job.. 10 bucks per hours at lor chuan. Good pay right?! Who wouldn't want?
Finally gave up waiting and looked for a job online on monday. Figured God has better plans for me. And guess what? I only had about an hour to apply online due to time constraint. BUT... within the next few hours, i received several calls regarding the jobs I had applied for.
One of them was paying $7/hr in a foreign bank, doing admin at raffles place. How can I not take up such a job? At the very least, the pay is higher then my previous job.
Anyways, the place where I'm gonna start work tomorrow is very very near my mummy's office! Like 2 minutes walk! Which means... I can meet her for lunch and be blanja-ed! haha! She's gonna treat me to dim sum tomorrow~
More time to spend with mummy then! Now I see why i wasn't given the espn job.
cherished and loved 10:59 PM