Woohoo! Met up with ex colleagues, Casancia & Chia Ing from Blackwell on saturday. Although it was a really short one, but we had fun cycling! We could burn fats and catch up with one another at the same time!
Actually it was more a catch up for me. The two girls are both working at espn!! Grr! Seems like all of us have things to complain about work and were comparing with our previous company and its GRAND building.
We headed to bishan park for cycling. No crowd unlike east coast park and also much much nearer for 3 of us.
Poor Chia Ing had a bad fall! Well, bad fall but no bad injuries though. Amazed?
I'm partly to blame for her fall too. =( sorry gurl! And this girl, got us screaming as she wobbled right and left, potentially knocking into us! Quite a hysterical picture.
Few more times and you'll be a master Chia Ing! *wink*
Speaking of work, work is kind of boring right now. But at least I dont feel like dozing off like i did in blackwell. Well, I'm constantly looking for information to key into the system. How can I feel sleepy like that!
I see lots and lots of ICs/passports daily. One of the ICs caught my eye today. There's this man who is holding a singapore IC, not sure if its blue or pink unless you can tell from black and white but its mostly likely blue, and under nationalty, he's stateless!
How do people become stateless man! No sense of belonging whatsoever. What about passport? No passport?
I don't want to feel that way where God is concerned!
alot of people in this world
dying with regrets and unfinished goal.
you are still living in this world,
so do not waste it and cherish it,
love your love ones even more